Barnardo’s protect and support the UK’s most vulnerable children and young people. We help bring out the best in them – no matter who they are or what they have been through. Barnardo’s
- helps children through the trauma of sexual abuse and exploitation
- provides support for young people in care
- gives children caring for a loved one the help and support they deserve
- specialist workers support families through domestic abuse, mental health problems, prison sentences, asylum seeking and much more
- amplifies the voices of young people to influence Government on the issues that affect their lives, fighting their corner and making sure their voices are heard.
- aims to provide the best outcome for every child, no matter who they are or what they have been through.